Skip to main content

Enrollment Forms

All forms can be filled out at HOME but MUST be turned in on enrollment dates.  Aug. 3rd-7th.

Bring a copy of:

Birth Certificate

Social Security Card

Shot Record


If you are new to our school and are an American Indian fill out the Johnson-O’Malley form with a CDIB card.